Tuesday, March 4

Outtakes





Because I don't have much do document about the weekend (we spent a lot of time at my sister's house, thankful to share laughs and play with her sweet boys after their discharge from the Children's hospital last week), I thought I'd share a very typical process in my life.   The attempt at a "good" photo. 
And my atypical conclusion- it doesn't have to be perfect!  In fact, I take so many pictures of my Molly, she rarely smiles at the camera.  But I'm okay with that.  I think these photos are a better reminder of how these children interact, at this very age.  Molly is turning into a little Mommy- as you can see, constantly checking up on her little buddy, Noah.  And Quinton- always eager to please, and so good at following the rules!  Our Noah, well, we're starting to see quite the stubborn side- I honestly don't think I could love him more!

These photos are in the matter of 10 seconds, I'd say.  All the while, Quinton says "cheese"! :)

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment